Saturday, August 8, 2026

Truth and faith - my offering to Lord Muruga

 To who do I owe this life? If not for Muruga's compassion, I have no say in this life which I call "mine." He is all I have, I know I will have, and my faith in Him is what I can given Him for the life that He has given to me.

My faith has been adulterated under various kinds of stagnant emotions which swirled to get stuck in the  vacuums of my numbed self expressions. He made me realize the truth of my emotions and how deep, real, and expressive I can get in reaching out to Him. His compassion to make me feel seen through His eyes of wisdom and kindness is truly a blessing which is unique to my birth in this lifetime. He allows His children to stray, to lose their path, to make mistakes, to forget to remember Him, and redeems all these misgivings of His children by breaking open the thick of their hardened hearts through His weapon, His divine Vel -  the spear that breaks into pieces any form of self deception and dishonesty that we may carry in our hearts. He reveals our ignorance to us with His wisdom,  His knowledge, and His kindness which makes incomparable and beyond logical perception.

He can be experienced as an emotion, as a feeling that's deep rooted in the waters of our inner landscape - He is the mirror that reveals how far away from your roots you have gone and how connected you can get by coming home to yourself. He is the purest truth that we can perceive in our utter stillness and love for Him. He is the beauty in our surrender and the tears in our unspoken yet deeply felt emotions for Him. 

He is one with each of us as we become one as a unison of surrender and hope for a life which is unknown, unpredictable in the coming times, but a safe assurance that no matter how challenging, unexpected, or difficult life may get, His love for us melts sooner than any problem that might break us. 

He is the mother and father in one, and a child if you perceive Him to be one, a Guru to some, and a friend to many. He is forever alive in our souls and hearts and even if physically we may live only so long, but He lives on  through His grace, His valor, His forgiveness, and His acceptance of all of us as He leads us through one lifetime after another in becoming strength while growing through struggle and makes us become aware of ourselves, of who we are, as we experience oneness in spirit, in faith, in trust in Him.

No comments: